Design ResearchHome » What We Do » Product Design & Development » Design Research
Design research is concerned with the processes or technology the design may require in order to satisfy the customers' needs.
Your research may focus on:
- new technologies that could be beneficial in the product development
- understanding and quantifying the market for a proposed new product or products
- examine similar products to those being designed
- work to understand how a specific design challenge may have been solved previously
- how to improve the design this time around.
Whatever your research requirements, the Procreate team can help you.
We use design research tools to provide useful information that can add depth to any product development. Whether it is researching a potential product market, technology or history, design research enables us and our clients to fully understand, verify and leverage this knowledge throughout the design project.